We were all about the fun factor when coming to NZ and the Luge was no exception. This is in Rotorua and it is a track coming down the mountain that you luge down. You catch the Gondola up to the track luge down and then catch the chair lift back up. Paul and I went 3 times and on the last time we managed to get in the camera at the same time. It was a foggy morning so it was fun coming down the mountain in the fog and of course we captured some good moments. Before we started out to the Luge we had a huge breakfast at the "Fat Dog". It was this cool little cafe with the hugest kiwi breakfast and we loved it so much we give it a huge shout out.

Paul with the 'Fat Dog" in the background!!!!!

This is us on our way to the Luge track on the gondola. Paul and I would wave at other Gondola's on the way up and down just to spread some love.

One of the Luge tracks. There were 3 (Scenic, Intermediate and Expert).

Paul and I getting ready to hit the track with our lovely helmets. We thought we looked awesome.

Us caught by the downhill Luge camera. I came around the corner behind Paul and yelled "CAMERA" and we both started cracking up laughing and then I smacked into the barrier. Well at least we both got in the picture (save us paying for 2) and had a blast as we always do!
looks like you guys had a lot of fun! awesome!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha ha. you are such a blast to be around. miss u.
ReplyDelete