Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Kiwi a day .... (Pt. 1)

So while has been here we've tried to give him a little Kiwi (New Zealand) treat a day. We really love our food and I forgot how good everything is. Here are a couple of his treats to date.



This is Paul having a Macdonalds Kiwiburger. Of course he loved it and was excited for more.



This is Paul and I having Fish n chips for dinner. We have such good fish and this is a kiwi staple. Again of course Paul loved it and we've had it again since this picture was taken.

Sorry I have not been consistent with the blog but I promise to catch up in the next few days.

3 comments:

  1. I love me some good fish n chips. miss u. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, its me Lei from BYU Hawaii!!! I'm in Wayne's and Kenra's branch in Lehi. We've been in Utah 2 months and I just started working with Beth Brewer (and found out we knew you!! and had you in common). Loved the bungee video - you are insane! Eat some fish and chips for me please and take care. Beth has been a great friend in my new job. When you can email Beth and I so we can live life like you!! Take care and aloha,

    ReplyDelete