So I decided to move out of Provo. I moved New Years Day and I'm finally all settled in. I have a nice 2 bedroom apartment that has nice modern appliances and furnishings and its so nice to come home each night. I'm close to all the shopping necessities (Walmart, Target, Old Navy, Famous Footwear etc), movie theatres, gym, etc... I've had some absent minded nights where I get lost driving home (I know) and then I remember oh yes I moved!!! I'm also excited to now be attending the Tongan Branch (that my bro is on the Branch Presidency) so I'm expecting at least 3 callings. So new place, new ward, new year lets see what happens!!!!
PS I know my blog is not as fun as Leise Ngakuru but I'm trying really I am... Soon Leise will have to get a job and cut back on her leisurely activities!!!
Some pics of my new place!!!
Nance! You have a blog! Your apartment looks great - really cute. Where did you move to? Good luck with all the changes. I'm excited to be able to keep in better touch with you. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! Yeah, I know! I'm NOT looking forward to it at ALL! Ah, just gotta enjoy the easy (k, not really, but for the most part) life while I can! Hm, so new apartment? Does that mean you're not coming back here then? Where'd you move?
ReplyDeleteMalerie
ReplyDeleteI moved to American Fork. Paul and I miss you guys. It was so fun to play and see you guys over Christmas. Hope you are all well. Love ya
Leise
So I moved to American Fork. I applied to the University of Utah to do my Doctorate so I'm waiting to hear back and if I get in this will be a bit closer. I may still come home we will see. If I do I will definitely let you know so you can show me around (ha ha). Keep blogging girl cos I love reading. Love ya
i wann come visit you at your new place!! it looks sooo fun and cute!
ReplyDeleteHi! I should introduce myself..I'm Eugene's wife, Rachelle. I randomly came across your name on Leise's blog and thought, "I know her!" Well, not really..but Eug has mentioned you many times and I feel like I know you! So just wanted to formally say "howdy!" We are in your stake! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm a blogger too! Much love from Eug and I. :)
ReplyDeleteI want to come see your place! Really, I just want to see you! I miss you! Without my workout partner I am lazy! Hope you are well and happy!
ReplyDeleteI'm just calling you out...now that Luau's done (and I know it is, cause Mary's blog says so), I KNOW you have TONS to blog about! Hee hee...and at the rate things are going here, I probably still won't be working (no luck with the job hunt so far) when you visit in June, so I'll plenty of time to fluff around! hahaha
ReplyDeleteNANCY!!
ReplyDeletei never even knew you had a blog!! ooo! so fun. k, i'm gonna put your link on my page so i can stalk.
i LOVE your new. . is it still considered "new" (i notice the post is from jan). . .i love your new place. so pretty. scared of the outside patio!! nice.
i need to add my two cents about leise too - homegirl needs to stop having so much FUN in her life. lol!!
love you nancy! i'm sending you an invite to my blog. there's a video of you posted!